Search for Short Sales
- &_&_&_ HAFA update from Bank of America _&_&_&
- Temecula Loan Mod: Short Sale Seller walked away from 100k in debt. Hasn’t paid a dime
- Question from homeowner: My lender just sold my loan. Is that a good thing?
- A Common Temecula Loan Modification Mistake and How To Avoid It
- Approved Short Sale Home For Sale in Hemet – Value, Location, Space…. 2 Beds, 2 Baths
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Temecula CA – The Stop Foreclosure Institute recently received a question from James. “My loan was just sold. I was making payments to CitiFinancial and they sold it to Nationstar. Is that good or bad?” James asked. Get my Free, … Continue reading